Easy OnlineTrading and Earnings for Pakistanis

Posted by Mehfooz

Online trading is really a great way to earn money online I saw google advertisement telling about Options Trading Made Easy with the EZTRADER Binary Option Trading Platform, Make Easy Money - Earn UP to 75% in Only 1 Hour. Wow Amazing na! I have been searching and investigating about EZtrader.com for so long besides I have also been practicing this trade with not real money but by having a pen a paper to master my tradings.
Although I am newbie but I was able to anticipate correct it's really very easy. Most of the time I won (in the money) means that I have earned money. Then I decided to go ahead and start doing trade with real money.

In fact Most of us don’t have credit card that means we are simply deprived of online shopping. At times we find ourselves in great trouble due to not having a credit card, and life seems impossible without credit card. But being in Pakistan I was confused whether my debit card will work or not because they do accept debit or credit card. Luckily I have a got a debit card from UBL bank it is UBL Wallet Debit Card. I was not sure if I could be able to deposit money first because here in Pakistan we have different kind of debit cards we have so many security parameters. I have visited so many banks and inquired if I will be able to deposit money into my EZtrader account.

In this regard I want to tell you guys UBL is the only bank in Pakistan who provide this service to use your debit card online you just need to call them and activate your session they charge you Rs. 100 for session activation which is for maximum 24 hours. In this way you are quite secure I mean they are so many scams are going on so you don't nned to worry about the security of your card at all because UBL does. I took me 15 days to activate my session to use my UBL Wallet Card online. Because I was not having complete information with me also their link was down then The Month of Ramadan started and they said I need to wait becuase they were deducting Zakat.

However when I deposited funds into my account I started trading with this thing in mind that I have to make $200 from $100 but unfortunate I could not make that thing happen. I lost all of my money although I was quite sure that I will end up in the money because I did enough practice before doing trade with real money but I don't know why all my anticipations went wrong. But I am happy to tell you one thing after that I started it again with only $30 which is the least amount to trade and this time I didn't invested on currencies rather I invested on US Stock and with enough care I was able to end up in the money so far I have made $192 in just one week out that money I have withdrawn $70 now I have $122 in my account.

I am waiting for my funds to reflect in my Debit Card they said withdrawal is approved from their side and is being handled from my debit card company or bank and it can take upto 14 business days for funds to reflect in my card. Now I am just waiting for my funds to come back because I don't know how will they be to send funds back into my debit card not in my bank. However I am positive enough to receive funds.

If I do receive my funds this is the great way to make real money for a person like me. I will update you guys if I receive money with the help of VISA UBL Wallet debit card. If you have any questions or need any kind of help please leave me a reply and I am damn sure I'll help you a lot.

Enjoy happy trading

Post a Comment